For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen. Romans 11:36
About WOPC and the Reformed Faith
Westminster Orthodox Presbyterian Church has been preaching and teaching the doctrines of Sovereign Grace in Orange County California since 1955. Originally planted several miles north as Garden Grove OPC, the congregation moved to its present location in Westminster near Fountain Valley in the late 1990’s.
What is the Reformed Faith?
When we speak of the Reformed faith, we are referring to the true Christian religion as it was recovered during the Protestant Reformation of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, under the leadership of John Calvin (1509–1564). Read more…
- January 16, 2017: Westminster Shorter Catechism Q44 - Captive Thoughts
- January 9, 2017: Westminster Shorter Catechism Q43 - Captive Thoughts
- January 2, 2017: Westminster Shorter Catechism Q42 - Captive Thoughts
- December 26, 2016: Westminster Shorter Catechism Q41 - Captive Thoughts
- December 19, 2016: Westminster Shorter Catechism Q40 - Captive Thoughts