Welcome to Westminster Orthodox Presbyterian Church
We are a congregation committed to God’s wonderful Word and Worship, from the perspective of the Doctrines of Sovereign Grace.
We invite you to join us for Sunday morning and evening worship, and opportunities for fellowship, prayer, and Bible study throughout the week.
We are located in Westminster, on Cunningham Avenue (between Bolsa and McFadden), near the corner of Brookhurst Street, next to the Brookdale Senior Living facility.
Times for Sunday services and continuing education classes for all ages are:
- Sunday School – 9:30 AM
- Morning Worship – 11:00 AM, followed by a time of refreshment and fellowship.
- Evening Worship – 6:00 PM
- Song Service – 5:45PM
Resurrection OPC – a Vietnamese/English ministry – meets for worship at 9:00 AM, with continuing education classes starting at 10:00 AM.
We follow a traditional form of worship, centering on preaching the whole counsel of God, corporate prayer, and congregational singing using the Trinity and Trinity-Psalter hymnals.
Our primary call is to the advancement of God’s Kingdom and righteousness (Matt. 6:33) as we instruct, comfort, encourage, and challenge one another as disciples of Christ.
We encourage families to worship together, while at the same time a cry room is provided for those with young children, located at the rear of the sanctuary. A separate and optional nursery with child care volunteers is also available, located on the first floor near the fellowship hall.
Ample parking is available in and around the facility. For ease of access, an elevator is located adjacent to the building’s central stairwell.
What is the Orthodox Presbyterian Church?
Orthodox Presbyterian Churches function under the leadership of Teaching and Ruling Elders, working with Deacons and Trustees to attend to the spiritual and material needs of the congregation. For a detailed description and analysis of the OPC, see “What is the Orthodox Presbyterian Church?”
The purpose of the OPC is simple:
- To bring glory to God through our corporate and individual lives.
- To bear witness to the world and our community, sharing Christ’s love for one another.
- To make known the good news of salvation through Jesus Christ, the Son of God who died for sinners.
- To honor the Triune God as the sovereign over all now and in the future.
- To hold forth the absolute authority of God’s Word in our service to Christ in the life-giving power of the Holy Spirit.
We invite all to join us in glorifying God through the Reformed worship, work, and witness of the Westminster Orthodox Presbyterian Church.
IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE MORNING WORSHIP,
please join us for a time of refreshment in the Fellowship Hall
located downstairs beneath the Sanctuary.